LITHUANIAN QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
Volume 50, No.1 - Spring 2004
Editor of this
issue: Tadas Klimas
Copyright © 2004 LITUANUS Foundation,
LITUANUS is celebrating its
anniversary in 2004.
The journal is announcing a one-time
$500 prize for the best scholarly article
commemorating 100 years since the
re-establishment of the free press
in Lithuania after the 1864—1904
prohibition on Lithuanian printing
imposed by czarist Russia.
1. The article must be written in English.
2. The article must not exceed 25 pages.
2. The prize-winning article will be published in LITUANUS.
4. LITUANUS reserves the right to publish all submissions.
if published, will receive an honorarium of $100.
5. The deadline for submissions is June 1, 2004.
6. LITUANUS reserves the right to delay the award if there are no quality
7. Electronic submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail
LITUANUS, 47 W. Polk St., Suite 100-300, Chicago IL 60605, USA.
See the winning articles in our Summer 2005 - Vol 51:2
Mapping the Position of Lithuanian in the Twenty-First Century Alfred
the Cyrillic Orthography for Lithuanian in 1864 - 1904 (PDF) Giedrius Subačius